ADVANCES IN GLOBAL BUSINESS
The International Management Development Association's (IMDA) annual World Business Congress proceedings of Volume 16 (2007) through Volume 25 (2016) are listed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Sciences & Humanities (CPCI-SSH) available through Thomson Reuters’ integrated index within the Web of Science. The future volumes will also be indexed. The Web of Science database delivers access to significant proceedings worldwide. This distinction is only given to the most significant scholarly output, in terms of academic excellence in conferences/congresses worldwide.
Conference Proceedings Citation Index accessed via Web of Science helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research. The index enables you to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the scholarly journal articles. Users can use "cited reference searching" to see what is being cited throughout the worldwide community of scholars.
IMDA 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 HARD COPY PROCEEDINGS FOR SALE
Please ask your librarians to subscribe to the past issues of the IMDA Proceedings.
Hard copy version of the IMDA International Management Development Research Yearbook titled:
- 2007 - "Beyond Borders: New Global Management Development Challenges and Opportunities," edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 16, 821 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-06-X
- 2008 - "Shared Responsibilities: Management Challenges in an Environment of Increasing Global Concerns" edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 17, 765 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-07-8
- 2009 - "Management Challenges in an Environment of Increasing Regional and Global Concerns" edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 18, 506 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-08-6
- 2010 - "Critical Issues in Global Business: Lessons from the Past, Contemporary Concerns and Future Trends," edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 19, 550 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-09-4
- 2011 - "Challenges and Opportunities of Global Business in the New Millennium: Contemporary Issues and Future Trends" edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 20, 544 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-10-8
- 2012 - "Global Competitiveness in a Time of Economic Uncertainty and Social Change: Current Issues and Future Expectations" edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 21, 519 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-11-6
- 2013 - "Flexibility, Innovation, and Adding Values as Drivers of Global Competitiveness: Private and Public Sector Challenges" edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 22, 505 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-12-8
- 2014 - "Shifts in and Global Competitiveness, Markets and Consumers: Is Management Prepared for a New Business Paradigm?" edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 23, 369 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-13-6
- 2015- "Regional and International Competitiveness: Defining National and Governmental Drivers of Productivity, Efficiency, Growth and Profitability" edited by Erdener Kaynak and Talha D. Harcar, Volume 24, 257 pages, ISBN: 1-888624-14-0
The cost is US$100.00 inclusive of postage and handling. Pre payment is required. Please place your order either by e-mail at email@example.com or by fax at 1-717-566-1191. Checks are payable to IMDA. If you pay by a credit card, please provide the card number, card expiration date, and the name, full address, and signature of authorization of the card holders.